mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 19, 2019 5:13:40 PM

Posted by Robyand at Aug 29, 2012 5:56:20 AM
Botters
For over a year we've been able to see more and more pirates using bots in three puzzles: bilging, gunnery and blacksmith. Now looks like they can use such a program in more puzzles: rigging and carpentry. I'm already annoyed to see so many pirates, all with ultimate in those five puzzles and low standings in rests and the worst thing is puzzles scoring are ruined now. Bilging is much harder to keep incredible aslo rigging became so hard and these two puzzles were my favorite because I could get a good score. I can't say about gunning or blacksmith because I'm not good at those and I can't notice any difference.
I really want to get the game back to normal, these botter make it worse, ruining the puzzle scores, winning competitions, especially for blacksmithing and gunnery. Also on citadel runs, most of frays are lost because of people that are away in frays but they score incredible all the time in the puzzles mentioned above.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates