mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 13, 2019 2:15:02 PM

Posted by Seapint at Aug 2, 2012 7:11:35 AM
Drawing avatars!
I'm new to this whole thing, but I'm in need of PoE so here we are!

Because this is new for me and you guys have next to no idea how good/bad I am at drawing, the first 3 requests will be free of charge, after that I will probably charge something around the 10k mark. (I will be accepting Doubloons if that is more convenient for you.)

A quick example (Though I will probably draw your pirate larger than this.) I can fill several orders a day, so I should get it to you fairly quickly. Payment comes first, though I will edit how you like until you are satisfied with no added charge.

I am only on Emerald and I will not be going onto different oceans to chase payment sorry, you will have to come and find me.

And for later: If you have an existing avatar by me and you maybe have recently got an injury or a new familiar, maybe you have changed your hair. I will update your current avatar for considerably less than buying a new one. (2k If it is only a minor change, up to 5k for a bigger change.)

If you are in need of an avatar, want one updating or just want a new one, please fill out this:

----------------

Pirate name (Please add any Emerald ocean pirates you have):
Ocean:
What you want in detail (Your pirate? A pet? What are they doing? What are they wearing? Are they holding anything? Familiars?):
Portrait/picture (Please give me a link or a picture of your pirate wearing what you want them to be wearing.)
Payment plan (PoE? Doubloons? You come find me? I come find you?):
Time prepared to wait:

----------------
If my avatars don't take your fancy, I recommend the ever amazing Cattrin http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=178045
If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.
----------------------------------------
Seapint of Emerald ocean
Enforcer of Obsidian ocean
Drawing avatars and stuff visit:
This thing here

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates