mvnForum Homepage

Print at Feb 23, 2020 10:29:15 PM

Posted by Dwizzles at Jul 9, 2012 10:34:18 PM
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON
Good game guys. I'm thankful I didn't cost the town a win. Thank you for being patient with me, and I promise to only play again when I do have time to play. I took an unpaid internship an hour away which means I leave my house at around 8, and get home at around 6. I also work at a grocery store the rest of the week.

There's also the fact that virtually all major strategy/decisions of my alliance ring go through me in a massive annoying Skype group(Loathe has heard the horror stories), and blockades on the weekend and I just had no time or desire to play ROMS.

ROMS is also very intimidating for me. I know where I stand on YPP and on Emerald. On ROMS, the community for the most part is made up of a very intelligent player base that has been playing ROMS for a long time. It's definitely intimidating to go up against the big guns, and several times I was just like man, I don't even know what to say. Next game I end up playing, I'll definitely have a better idea of what to look for, although I still maintain that the first few days I will never understand. SOMEBODY STILL HAS TO DIE BEFORE WE KNOW THERE IS A PROBLEM AND LYNCH!!!!!

Nalanthi, I'm afraid you're not going to make it that far without being banned ever again. Well done.

Thanks guys!

Edit: This is how I felt the whole game.
----------------------------------------
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates