» List all forums
» » Forum: Piratical Parley and Politics
» » » Thread: Delta Rating System
» » » » Post: Re: Delta Rating System
Print at Jul 12, 2020 5:16:56 AM
|Posted by deltaruler at Jul 9, 2012 10:13:21 AM|
Re: Delta Rating System
* ''the abreviations" > well the good point is you will think about the system when someone say the word...
* Time of loyalty is a part of the unofficial version. It help mainly the leadership of the crew, flag or alliance.
* Reputations shows the current activity and they are the basic factor makes the fame of the crews and flags. So they must be the first basic measure to start rating any pirate. If you calculate the max possible points you will find that the reputations as part of calculating P.O.O.P. aren't so important, because the max P.O.O.P. is like 10% of the max possible U.P.O.O.P. Despise the easy way of getting easy high personal reputation, crew's fame is based on the overall puzzling of the crew members as well, so yet again as you saying the reputations aren't so important and that's why they aren't presented with so high % in the final
max possible ultimate personal score.
* Age is presented with so low % of the points, so it's pointless to talk about it. After all one 3 years old pirate could be less skilled or experienced compare to half year played pirate. But after all the older players by default should know more in general.
Thank you for your post. I don't want another official ranking. I pursuit the way to save the best or top performances for the future generations of players, crews... As i said it's not another show off thread. It's attempt to preserve the right info and chase better performance compare the established leaders in the lists... Like as simple arcade game, you making the high score and the rest players trying to beat your record. Sounds silly and nostalgic, but that's me. I hope i could read more constructable opinions.
* You could calculate your own U.P.O.O.P. to find out which part of the system has the most serious impact. Puzzle standings could make your final score easily higher in no time, however if we take 2 pirates with same standing, more points should have that one with high levels of experience.
"Real life made me to respect people in games faster. Games made me to mute people in real life easier."
Powered by mvnForum
mvnForum copyright © 2002-2006 by MyVietnam.net