mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jun 18, 2019 8:03:12 PM

Posted by hooknc at Jul 7, 2012 7:11:53 AM
Re: Puzzle Pirates Trade Profiteer

I've tried to install the oceanmerge.exe program, but I've run into numerous missing dll issues.

The first was MSVCP71.DLL and then MFC71U.DLL. I downloaded the first dll from a respectable site, but I can only find the MFC71U.DLL from dll-downloads.com or whatever the site is, and I'm not getting the dll from there. :)

Is there a possibility that the normal installer (trader-x.x.x).msi can be updated to have the correct oceans and/or could the oceanmerge.exe be updated to ship with its required dlls?

Here is my system...

Windows 7
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_05-b05)

I first installed the trader-2.0.1801.msi and then tried to install the oceanmerge.exe from the link above.

Thank you for any help and thank you for your time in making this tool.

Regards.

Never mind. Found this information earlier in this thread:

Copy the oceanmerge program into the Trade Profiteer's installation folder and run it from there. The installation folder will be either "C:\Program Files\Colony West Software Company\Puzzle Pirates Trade Profiteer" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Colony West Software Company\Puzzle Pirates Trade Profiteer" depending on whether you are running the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.

Followed those directions and the update went swimmingly.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates