mvnForum Homepage

Print at Dec 12, 2019 6:09:45 AM

Posted by zeplin411 at May 29, 2012 10:49:22 PM
Re: The elitism of Puzzle Pirates
I will be honest, I did not read this whole thread. Sorry if I missed some of your points that were actually helpful to the OP.

I run a fully inclusive crew originally from Sage. I have a strict officer training program that is supported by all of my SOs. It allows us to teach new officers how to avoid the issue you had. Feel free to check out my crew Sealords Armada. It is post right on my crew page.

To help my SOs give a consistent OT I have written a guideline that are all expected to use. It is posted here for anyone to look at.

Feel free to use part of it or all of it. It is just the basic requirements that OT covers. Then anyone officer + in the crew attempts to make sue they are there for their first pillages. We also do a lot of nav sharing to help teach more beyond the basic OT.

If you want to ask me more questions on this find me in game. I am always willing to help a fellow pirate teach others how to be respectable pirates that are fun to play with.
----------------------------------------
Miget
Captain of Sealords Armada
Queen of Imperial Rednecks

Castor tells ye, "Ahoy mate. Did ye want the name "Awesome"? (That will run ye 12 shanghais)
A drunk moment with a flaggie saying "awesome"

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates