mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 18, 2019 2:11:05 PM

Posted by Yngve6 at Mar 24, 2012 8:31:56 AM
Re: Botting

About rigs, ;P it took me a while to assure my stat stays there in ult <_< cuz the SMALLEST mistake you made could make you go down from that incredibly shiny boat :P (now i can do it fine if i pay attention and loop more than i tar, meaning i kinda had to change my style<_<)

Got my full leg rigs back yesterday :D and lost it the next lp ><
Thanks for the tip Misa, I'm sure I'll get my leg rig stat back soon enough with looping instead of going for tar.

<3 Tar 4 Ever

Whats looping and Tarring? D: Please explain, as I cant get past prof/dist in Rig D:

Well if you create a ring of the same colored pieces, all the pieces in the ring will be cleared then the ring itself clears. That's looping.
If you clear a loop you will get a hook piece. Clearing a hook piece also clears all the surrounding pieces.

If you clear all pieces of the same color from the board (you need min 5 pieces) you get a tar piece. When the tar piece is cleared all empty spots surrounding the tar piece will be filled with the same color. Which helps in getting big strings to clear.

For me, trying to get the loops also helped me in getting more tar pieces. These tutorials might help you in getting your rigs up.
----------------------------------------
Inghild on Meridian
Yngve on Emerald

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates