» List all forums
» » Forum: Piratical Parley and Politics
» » » Thread: What's with the OMs/ Devs loving that DNav puzzle?
» » » » Post: Re: What's with the OMs/ Devs loving that DNav puzzle?
Print at Sep 21, 2019 11:14:19 PM
|Posted by Trogo1 at Mar 21, 2012 1:28:11 PM|
Re: What's with the OMs/ Devs loving that DNav puzzle?
Okay. So, what we as pirates must do is to follow exactly what the Developers have paved for us.
- Developer driving a steamroller to pave the road ahead.
- Group of pirates walking behind the steamroller.
- One pirate says, "Hey look! There's a short cut!" and takes it.
- Developer sees, angered, shoots that pirate and restricts access to that shortcut.
- Developer find a better way to control it's player base, and chains each and every one pirate onto the Steamroller, so they'd follow the intended use of the "Game Function".
The amount of creativity that the developers want us pirates to develop is utterly overwhelming. Every time an exploit* comes up, it must be quashed with immediate effect.
* = includes 'unintended' use of a game-function.
Trogo on Viridian.
Powered by mvnForum
mvnForum copyright © 2002-2006 by MyVietnam.net