mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 15, 2019 7:05:53 AM

Posted by Aethera21 at Feb 2, 2012 11:30:33 AM
Re: United Oceans Discussion
Aphrodite in an announcement post wrote: 
Welcome to the new oceans! I hope you are all enjoying the vast, new seas. Alas, we realize yer first day was interrupted by some troubles. Most of those have been resolved now, and the developers are tracking down and squashing the remaining bugs.

I have some good news for all of you who were not able to get your piracy time over the last two days. To make up for the downtime of the merge, as well as the unsafe seas of Wednesday, we're offering the following:

*Double brigand/barbarian payouts through the weekend! This will end Monday at 10AM game time.
*Two days will be added to all badges. This will be credited after the reboot tomorrow morning.
*Two days will be added to all current subscriptions. This is being applied by the billing squid as I type!

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced over the last 2 days, and thank you for being patient and supportive!

Pretty nice, especially the double payouts. I hope this helps folks who have been complaining the last two days feel better!
----------------------------------------
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates