mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 2, 2020 2:31:05 AM

Posted by Taytaytatty at Jan 29, 2012 12:23:50 PM
Re: Ode to Malachite

You know perfectly well what I am talking about.

If you insist then i guess i do.

So by posting your little tarty come back to my genuine concern

Are you actually complaining about me being tarty? Your whole post was a massive tart fest.

over a flag being completely rude and, because of that, one of our few islands will be under BK rule this month, hurting small stall owners, is a joke at best.

They dont have to blockade if they dont want to. This is my main problem with your post Emmett, you can't slander a flag just because they wanted to pilly instead of blockade. Its amazing that you think everyone wants to do the exact same thing at the exact same time, they wanted something different, you criticising them for that just reflects badly on yourself. What makes it worse is that they left YOUR flag, so you just look even tarty'er - you arnt doing yourself, or the "small stall owners" any favours.

And yes, stalls owners, cry a river. Its only a month, 4 weeks rent, Id like to see just ONE pirate come forward and say they cant take the cost of a higher tax rate for that time. Island economy will suffer, sure, thats all part of the game dynamics.

Do you support not helping each other Taytaytatty?

Yes, i think all crews and flags should be abolished and the ocean be full of solo sloop pilles, doesnt that sound grand?

Learn some common sense, then try politics. You actually have to think things through sometimes, rather than disagree with me on everything.

My thought process -
1) Emmett is slandering a flag that left his
2) His opinion is therefore biased
3) Wait, all they did was pilly instead of cade?
4) They have free choice
5) Emmett is being Emmett
6) Lets post some bitchy remark
----------------------------------------
Native of Malachite

Ye have received 1 piece of eight from Asuras.
Asuras says, "tay for normal clothes :P not for alkohol xD"

Flag Website

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates