mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 24, 2020 2:04:08 PM

Posted by glittertjess at Jan 26, 2012 3:25:50 PM
Re: *Intent to save the grass of Kirin - An open letter*

Cairna navved for legacy like two weeks ago, that is deception, if he really was for the people he wouldn't have done that in the first place, if legacy is so bad, why did cairna help us? Just wait until Cairna owns viridian because everyone listened to everything he preached. This wont be a one time ocean against a flag thing with KO, i can almost guaruntee that.

I naved for Legacy as a one-sided support with no favors in return for that particular weekend only. It was clear that KO & Legacy won't work together in the future. Your royalty team knows that better, so just stop making ignorant posts. The bigger part of the reason for naving for Legacy was merely because KO left AoD (so called SMA) due to several reasons, some of it being similar to what we're complaining about Legacy. We chose the lesser of the 2 evils for that weekend. I also naved for Apple Core for the same reason.

None of us are really concerned with who owns Kirin in the future, whether it is KO or any other flag as long as the island is being taken care of properly.
----------------------------------------
Cairna
Monarch of Knockout on Meridian & Emerald
Loiosch says, "when do we ci"
Karthika says, "cai might spank me if i do"

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates