mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 18, 2019 4:13:32 PM

Posted by Laundry9 at Jan 25, 2012 9:33:25 AM
Puzzle Pirates Community Research
Greetings!

I am conducting a study that is observing how people interact with one another in video games, in particular, Puzzle Pirates. The purpose of the study is to see, from the perspective of players, how interactions work within the game, and if these interactions are shaped by the rules and structure of the game. This includes interactions with players, and the game community. I need volunteers that are at least 18 years old I can interview and ask questions about the game, its rules, and interactions you have with other players. The interview will last 45-90 minutes and be tape recorded via Skype/Vent/Phone call. If the prospect of an audio interview bothers you, we can also use the game's chat service to do a live chat interview as well. The interviews will also be open ended, meaning if you want to talk about something I didn't bring up, feel free to talk to me about it!

If you are interested or have any questions for me, please post a reply in this thread or send me a private message through the forum services. I look forward to discussing this game with you!

Thanks,
Landorf, Hunter Ocean

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates