mvnForum Homepage

Print at May 19, 2019 3:19:19 PM

Posted by Masterlockex at Jan 10, 2012 11:29:14 AM
Re: I whant my man back!
If you are trying to recover a deleted pirate, which is what i got out of your post. Then you should try petitioning an OM from the account your deleted pirate was on, and ask to have it placed back on your account. As long as it wasent too long ago that you deleted the pirate.

Good luck
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates