mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 30, 2020 1:02:44 AM

Posted by wrs1864b at Jan 9, 2012 4:15:58 AM
Re: Cerulean Testing Discussion

This is probably not a bug of the merge, as I saw one thread dating back to 2009 about this. But some locations are listing a Navy Dye in the Buying and Selling of Commodities, including Ansel in Onyx as mentioned in that thread.

Navy dye showing up is not a bug with the merger. Any island that gets conquered by a BK will have all the prices for all known commodities reset, and for cobalt, that includes navy dye. I do not know if Navy dye will start showing up on Cerulean or not.

To quote Ivdripper's explanation:
Ivdripper wrote: 
The episode of navy dye placed by Hypnos to which I am referring is from when Foil owned Olive and made Hypnos governor. Hypnos thought it would be fun to put it in the palace for sale. There were 5 units and we scooped them up right away. I can't remember the price, it wasn't cheap. It was either later that day or the next day that the dye in the ship hold was replaced with the money we had payed for it. I guess Hyps thought it wasn't a good idea after all. And away went the 5 units of navy dye.

----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates