mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 22, 2019 2:59:08 PM

Posted by Hillsmen at Jan 6, 2012 8:35:41 PM
Re: United Oceans Discussion

I was only using that as an example. Don't get too knit picky. Was only putting myself in the shoes of what I think is the basic mindset of a lot of the population on this game anymore. Yes, you have your old timers, etc. who are willing to test this game with no rewards. How would you feel as a newbie to go on an smh, win a white seahorse, and it's not yours. I'm just playing devil's advocate here, for maybe why there is not anymore people testing this, than there are. I mean, seriously, can twelve or thirty-nine people really give you a feel for how this will turn out? Or find all the bugs, etc, you need? I really think that OOO thought people would flock to the chance to test this for them. It seems to me that's not happening. Although logging onto Midnight, and only finding 147 people on, kinda says something too.

You also have to take in account that it's kind of hard for people on the green oceans (where most of the people play) to test on cerulean seeing as they have nothing.

Nor do many people actually read the forums. Personally I do not see the merge as a big deal. Add a few routes and instead of having to log onto Malachite to play I just log on Meridian and play them both. Not a big change.
----------------------------------------
Captainrich

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates