mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 22, 2019 5:44:59 AM

Posted by pillyforme at Nov 23, 2011 9:37:43 AM
Re: You wonder why midnight is dying?
Karnisov wrote: 
perhaps all inns should have "Disclaimer: Behavior of players in the inn is not representative of the entire ocean's population"

It's been my experience that the barrelstoppers hang out in the inn on the other servers, so I'm not sure why the OP expected any differently. Do cobalt inn dwellers greet you with roses? I've never played there so its a serious question.

No, but they don't greet you with insults and swears. I obviously know that three people do not make up the entire ocean. I have been on pillys with some super friendly people, i've also been on pillys with compete barrelstoppers.

So in all honesty, in my experience on the Midnight ocean, you guys don't seem to want people to join your ocean, you seam content with being ignorant and rude. I'm sure lots of you aren't, kudos to those of you that aren't, but many of you are. and its a little bit disappointing.

I logged on there because thats where Puzzle Pirates began, so i figured that you would all be proud and not so un-civil. I guess I figured wrong.

----------------------------------------
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
Tell me, would you kill to save a life?