mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 18, 2019 2:20:08 PM

Posted by warp11 at Nov 15, 2011 11:10:08 PM
Re: *Knockout's Outpost Blockade Policy*
Honestly Cai you completely missed my point here. Honestly there are only so many allies in an ocean and a majority of them are yours. That's what's causing the stagnation, not people not "stepping up to the plate". With that being said there currently is no stagnation, we've come to a burst of blockades lately, the only one experiencing the stagnation is you because you haven't been one of these flags.

Have you not noticed the pattern these last two years? How many times did Knockout and Knockout get dropped on? The force image is what makes you so short on defenses, as there's always a more suitable opponent. Honestly if you were sincere about blockading more you would break out from this force and try to fight it. I mean of course this is better than nothing, but it seems the only thing that's bound to increase here for sure is your jobbing support. I feel obliged to point out how hollow and insincere this actually is.

You definately play the game a lot better than you did in the past. I don't know why but I think we've all grown a little from when we were fighting tooth and nail on hunter. Which is why I was hoping you'd be ready for the aforementioned course of action to spice up the cadescene. It doesn't matter though. People are currently working hard to make sure there are blockades on Viridian every weekend and it's up to you whether you want to actively participate in this.
----------------------------------------
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates