mvnForum Homepage

Print at Feb 28, 2020 2:56:00 AM

Posted by Wheebiscuit at Nov 14, 2011 2:18:41 PM
Re: QuarterMaster Ver 2.5 Development Discussion

Re:Aarghbird Those are the new yohoho.log names, but they should work with 2.4+. Can ye double check the PP directory is correct in QM set up. A good way to test if your yohoho.log is working as intended is to jump on a ship and see if the ship stat panel in the main window changes to the correct type.

I double checked, and reselected the yohoho_1321307611285.log file (a new one seems to get generated everytime I open a client window.) I opened QM (latest beta) and it doesn't find the log. It does give me an error:

'-' is not a valid integer value.

Then I get the main QM window just fine and it says I am on a sloop. When I close the error window, I get a chat window, misplaced, with four lines of data which are, appropriately enough:

Line 1
Line 2
Line 3
Line 4

If I open a Chat Logs section, such as QM System, those 4 lines go away. I get the usual opening 3 lines of Welcome / ready / Crew add. If I hope on a new ship (not a sloop just to test as you suggested) I get two QM chat alert sounds, "Going aboard the Advanced Clownfish", and a then a blank line showing in the "Other..." window.

I am seriously thinking of removing Steam, even if it means having to totally reload YPP.

Sorry for the bugs. I am enjoying the Beta since it fixed the other main issue I had of not being able to load an existing vessel crew list most of the time.

Aarghbird
----------------------------------------
Aarghbird of Cerlulean
Monarch of Mixed Nuts
Captain of Rum by Gum
Chief Mixed-Up-Nut

Avatar by the arrrsome Billshakes

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates