mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 23, 2019 8:13:48 AM

Posted by shadymermady at Nov 1, 2011 4:44:02 AM
Re: Imperial Coalition Intent to defend Hadrian and the Bushes

fact.. I agreed to a nice freindly cade.. but as I stated to annnex flag any 3 party and all deals off ( they just forgfot to paste that from their copys lol so convinient )

fact.. 3 party entered way before cade started by action recorded and saved ( what I mean with 3 party is up to me not annex or anyone else )

Fact - Annex asked IC to drop their starting pay at dendrite when they started at 1800/seg. IC either ignored them or just didn't give a fuck. Either IC chose this on their own or they were instructed by their allies whom they were defending for.

Fact - P4P were not going to go anywhere near Dendrite as a 3rd party and we most certainly wouldnt be helping Legacy in any way or form. Any thought that Annex is a side dish of Legacy is wrong. I was sent a tell saying that Annex had asked IC to drop their pay and that there was no way they wanted to spend so much in jobbing poe or ships on their 1st blockade. P4P started jobbing while Annex were deciding if it was going to be worth continuing.

Annex had no choice but to try and start jobbing at 1800/seg to have any chance at all in filling even 1 ship. I dont blame them for pulling out. When you plan your 1st blockade it is stressful enough but when you turn up thinking it will be a non sinking low paying blockade and your opponent has dropped their pants and taken a massive shit on the deals you made prior, it can be very disheartening.

fact.. legacy people aint freindly to me and dont help go to a new flag starte october 26 and say we are a new flag.. what new flag has the mean to pay 1800.. go figure

you are going to struggle to find many people who will be freindly to you after this BS.

fact.. its my cade my way so shoot up and cade me,, dont try to blame IC or others as usual they try do defend themself rather then send the mob to the sourse.. me.. I agreed to help both IC and TBC and was set in charge of Dentrite and had fun.. in chaos

The fact is, IC have been on the blockade scene for a very long time. You are an idiot and can be forgiven for your stupidity alot easier then a flag that should know better. I am glad you had fun, have a think about how fun it would have been if the roles were reversed.

end of story

go talk to the hand and remember its sinking if you try to hide under alt flag and hide under bad manners.. go figure yer own manners and method before ye complain.. elite hunting ables or use proficent alt for an ult bnaver wont give me any reason to other then play yer kind of game

it has been more like talking to a brick wall.

I do welcome a small flag who i know play the game not trying to fake the game and trust me .. I know if yer real

So if one of my flag members leave P4P to go out on their own are you going to agree to a freindly blockade? Or are you going to sit there and assume they are P4P in disguise? Have you even had a think about how rediculous this sounds? I dont like legacy, but i can't imagine a person with an ego the size of Qvintus would blockade out of an alt flag.
----------------------------------------
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates