mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 24, 2020 2:31:52 PM

Posted by Rescue7 at Oct 31, 2011 3:55:33 PM
Re: Intent for Dendrite

Read my post again hun, it would be HARD to have a friendly cade with so much involvement from a waring flag..... and i don't think anyone was "hiding" behind anyone, they just did what they thought was best, considering the facts. I know for a fact that if you actually wanted a friendly cade, with just our flag and yours involved with caps set and all agreements between you and lizzy, you could get that. But the way the cade came about this past weekend, pretty much made that hard to happen. If you would like the facts of what Lizzy heard/saw/was told right before the cade, after she get's out of the hospital, as she had surgery today, I'm sure she wouldn't mind talking with you.

FIRST OFF: Why would Annex need to arrange ANYTHING with lizzy, after they were told SWEDE was going to defend it? (I like caps :P) Why did she have to be involved? Like stated in the other thread about this cade, even when Hadrian was a flagsit she would not answer any tells about lowering the pay due to the fact that it was an OP, and it was a completely different cade.
----------------------------------------
----Rescue of Viridian----

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates