mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 26, 2020 12:42:47 PM

Posted by elfeesh at Oct 31, 2011 3:47:51 PM
Re: Intent for Dendrite

First, shame on you for posting logs without Swedes permission.

ahmfg evidenz! Y u no aks! Y u so bad at lyf u suck

Second, somewhere in this convo Swede told you that all agreements would be cancelled if a third party joined, but I think you "forgot" to post that part...

3rd party came in after the pay was raised to 1.8k, mostly because the pay was raised to 1.8k about an hour before the blockade even started.

Third, during my time in IC, i have not heard or seen anything coming from Monlizzy such as I've seen here in the forums. She works her ass off for the benefit of our flag and she in no way intended to "stomp" on a new, up and coming flag.

That's not what this weekend is telling me.

There were many, many reasons why there is reason to believe Legacy was involved in the drops this weekend, and I don't understand why all the flags that were involved in the multi drops on Legacy can't see this.... And I'm starting to think this whole thing was set up by Legacy to make IC look like this. They knew IC/TBC would know it was legacy and how they would react. And I believe any of the flags involved in the multi drop's on legacy would have done the exact same thing. Just be honest here please.

In essence: paranoia = ruin new flag, followed by more paranoia that Legacy has a grand master plan to ruin IC. 'Fraid not love, Lizzy did that enough herself.

Also, spending a lot of time with Swede and Barhoum on Vent lately has been wonderful. They aren't at all like people are making them out to be, just wanted to let ya know.... (but they DO have roles on Puzzle Pirates, and they play their roles well lol) The things posted here warps some feelings against some players, and some of them are not true. When i first joined IC, Monlizzy was a supporter of Legacy, she told me that she liked Avienda and wouldn't hear any negative things on fo chat about her. But I think (not for sure) that some of the stuff she read here and was told by other people made her change her thinking (not about Avi personally, but legacy it self...which is too bad i think. I was in the mind to get to know Avi my self because of the great portrait lizzy was making of her. I am really ready for all this stuff with legacy to be over and go on watching Whiterose be the ocean bully, that was much funner. :P

Wild tangent utterly away from the point.

I personally think that the cade was handled just as it should have been, considering all the facts. It would be hard to have a "friendly" cade with so much involvement with a waring flag, ya know? So no, IC is NOT trying to be the next flag bully.

I guess we should all just make outpost cades sinking, with a 1.8k/seg minimum and spamming the board with an at least 4:1 ratio of ships. That's the right way to do it ladies and gents! Welcome to the proper way of blockading, brought to you by messrs. Mamatou and Monlizzy!

Pleasure playing, see you next time
----------------------------------------
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates