mvnForum Homepage

Print at Feb 23, 2020 10:31:45 PM

Posted by jrnjaz at Oct 24, 2011 6:41:04 PM
Re: QuarterMaster Ver 2.5 Development Discussion

Still plugging away at it. There is a lot of blockade action on Midnight and I'm enjoying myself a little too much with that. :D

Glad your enjoying the blockades as much as I do.

Requests:
1)A way to add boat names to damage counter - I use QM and the damage counters frequently and mostly in multiship environments - blockades and flotillas. I usually have 3-4 counters open at one time and it would be nice to be able to add a label so I know which ship that counter represents. I know the count will almost always be wrong due to regeneration, but I do use it to track which boats have more or less damage.

What information would you need us to collect, in order to try and calculate the regeneration factors for the sinking environment?

2) blockade point tracking - if QM could pick up the start of the round and start a clock/countdown. Then we could put in how many flags are on the board and the current score. And QM could do the math to see how many points remaining and how many are need to lock up the round.

3) Prometheus - fix it so I can "update my vessels crew list" when Prometheus is the OM.

4) Turn counter - should be able to track the engagement time and then turn #. Even better if it should # of turns until we can Disengage. YPP doesn't show us until we are 3 turns away from a possible DE. But sometimes it feels like forever while we wait.

Thanks,
And love the program.
----------------------------------------
Johnjuan
On the Emerald Ocean
Scoundrel and trouble maker.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates