» List all forums
» » Forum: Viridian Events
» » » Thread: Halloween ROMS live Games!
» » » » Post: Halloween ROMS live Games!
Print at Apr 21, 2019 4:04:06 PM
|Posted by rissarissa13 at Oct 22, 2011 2:17:29 PM|
Halloween ROMS live Games!
Date & Times:
Friday October 28, 2011
Time: 5pm GT/PDT.
Sunday: October 30, 2011
Time: Noon GT/PDT.
Where: Rissarissa's Manor on Jubilee.
Last Year's Game Information Thread: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2262775#2262775
Short Overview of ROMS:
Quick test run: Plain and simple. Vanilla game, no roles, this is to show new players how it works.
Vanilla Based Game. No roles, therefore you are either a townie or a rogue.
First Place Medals for the winning teams! Colors are as follows white if you are townies & black if you are a rogue.
Portraits: Depending on who wins the town or rogues will be placed in a portrait with the moderators. All copies will be paid for and you will need to trade Rissarissa for the trinkets and portraits after the game ends.
As there will be two dates for games and two main games there will be four ways to win prizes!
Optional: At the end of the 3rd game of each participation, if you wanted a whole portrait of all players, regardless of winning or not in previous games. There will be a portrait given for that if it is wanted everything will be paid for.
How to Enter:
Doors to the Manor will be open prior at the start at Rissarissa's Manor on Jubilee. If in case you join while a game is currently active you will have to sit with the dead people in either another room or the next corner. This is to make sure you don't confuse the players. You will not be allowed to speak!
Also, if any people would like to Mod any of these games please let me know in advance! Any help would be appreciated.
Examples of Voting:
Voting will only be accepted this way:
/sh Vote: Riss
/sh Unvote: Riss
/sh Vote: Kate
- Communication relevant to the game is not allowed between players, with the exception of the rogues, who may only talk to other members of their group.
- Dead players may not disclose any information to live players.
- "Day" refers to the lynching period, when the thread is open for posting and voting.
- "Night" refers to the banning period. The thread is still open but no one may vote.
-Day will last 10 minutes
-Night will last for 5 minutes. Night role abilities must be sent in a /tell, or that ability will not be used. Bans must be sent in a /tell.
- Barring exceptional circumstances, lynches reveal status, while bans conceal it.
There are two possible endings to the game:
- Town victory: All of the rogues have been removed from the game.
- Rogue victory: The rogue team makes up 50% of the remaining players and nothing exists in the game that can alter this position.
If you like the server based games try the forum based!
Last Game Link.
Btw! Happy Halloween everyone! Enjoy it and don't eat too much candy!
If you have any questions feel free to ask or post on this thread!
Btw big thank you out to Cattrin for making a banner in a rush, you did awesome at it! :D<333
Riss -Sweet Surrender -Princess of Imperial Coalition - Meridian
Powered by mvnForum
mvnForum copyright © 2002-2006 by MyVietnam.net