mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 28, 2020 3:50:46 PM

Posted by Kalinox at Oct 16, 2011 11:42:54 PM
Re: LOTTERY! Win 500k! 250k! 100!
In my attempt to assure everyone I have integrity and would never use flag funds for personal items, I have inadvertently and unintentionally stated it so it could be misconstrued. I have given more detail than I should, so this will be my last attempt to clear this up. I haven’t purchased anything for my-self since starting this flag with anything but my own poe, with the exception of ships for our war fleet. We are building a fleet and more of our flag money will be spent on it. If I bought clothes, swords or the usual pirate things, I used poe I got from the usual pirate activities such as poker and pillage etc. Our flag funds are just that. Flag funds. I do keep track of where they come from and where they go. Will i do this forever? I don't know. I will talk to our royals before changing that procedure. But I do have integrity, and I haven’t and will never steal from my flag for personal gain. I think this is enough on this topic. If you would like to enter our lottery that would be great. If you wish not to, that's fine as well.

Thank you for your comprehension.
----------------------------------------
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2wh1r14.png[/IMG]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates