mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 21, 2019 6:24:39 PM

Posted by WenchCleo at Oct 9, 2011 5:50:52 PM
Re: Reasons for not returning War Declarations?

mcfunky wrote:

Thought this would be obvious... a big flag inevitably has lots of inexperienced officers not interested in sinking pvps, so why should they return a war dec from some flag full of pvp hunters that will mostly just cruise around looking for easy sinks? War in this game is stupid, blockades are where it's at.

First of all. I find that excuse of having a flag full of inexperienced officers a load of nonsense. Mainly for the fact that if you're a captain of a crew and are going to join a flag that is prone to war declarations you should know better than to let your inexperienced officers be exposed to that. I've found that flags hide behind that excuse a lot. A big flag shouldn't be accepting crews that have captains that are just there because they're power hungry and just hand out officer positions for fun.

I believe Dae doesn't mean inexperienced crews or crews that hand out officer position "cause ai haz a sloop". Active crews who are training new officers or do a lot of pillaging don't want to be in flags that are at war. Large flags tend to have a lot of pillaging crews and a lot of merchant crews. It's the flags choice to put their crews in a situation where they might need to leave the flag to be able to function or not accept the war dec.
----------------------------------------
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates