mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jul 16, 2019 12:56:08 AM

Posted by Soar at Sep 22, 2011 6:25:41 PM
Re: QuarterMaster Ver 2.5 Development Discussion

The only bug I have with QM relates to the ability to "refresh" the list of pirates who are currently on your ship. At the moment, QM does a bit of a hack - it brings the YPP window to the front, does a /who, tries to highlight the area where pirates on your current ship are listed, parses it and then adds them to QM's list of "aboard" pirates.

This functionality breaks under the following circumstances: When more than one OM is online, the "second" OM is put on a new line. QM is then unable to highlight the list of crew members on the ship.

The trouble with this is that usually blockades start on the hour, and OMs seem to switch shifts on the hour too. This means that at the start of a blockade or start of a round - the ability to quickly re-load the list of pirates to QM is not available. As a jobbing contact, it's easier if QM is constantly tracking the pirates on my ship and keeping count, rather than me having to /who each time the admiral asks how loaded the ship is.

If you can find a way to fix this (maybe after it fails to do it the first few times, QM tries to start highlighting one line lower) that would be great.

Aye this fix should be in the first BETA test. It's an old and one I got it out of the way first. But when the Beta file is up, if you could take a look and confirm the fix worked, it would be very helpful.

Arbedar!
Tailspin

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates