» List all forums
» » Forum: Hunter Events
» » » Thread: Flotilla Gone PvP (Exposed's Anegada Giveaway)
» » » » Post: Flotilla Gone PvP (Exposed's Anegada Giveaway)
Print at Mar 29, 2020 6:03:09 PM
|Posted by Snoww3 at Sep 13, 2011 12:04:04 PM|
Flotilla Gone PvP (Exposed's Anegada Giveaway)
Date: Friday September the 16th at 1 pm gametime
Registration: Flags must post the name of their merchant ship in this thread at least 30 minutes before the cade begins.
The winning flag wins Anegada Island
For this event each flag will have one designated merchant ship on a cade board*. The goal is to prevent your merchant ship from sinking. The flag which keeps their merchant ship afloat for the longest time is the winner. There are some rule to follow however:
- Your merchant ship may be any class or size, from sloop to GF, it is your pick.
- Your merchant ship must influence a flag every turn. If the ship ends a turn off points it counts as the ship sinking.
- There will be a 5 minutes grace period from when the cade starts till merchant ships must continuously cover points.
- You may load attacking/defending ships to protect your merchant ship or sink other flags merchant ships.
- Pay cap of 500 poe per seg
- In the result of a tie (two or more merchant ships floating at the end): first tie breaker will be the merchant ship with the smallest influence ring, second will be the flag with the most points earned.
- Flags must post the name of their merchant ship in this thread at least 30 minutes before the cade begins.
* Event cade on Anegada: non-sinky, one round, cannons effective, alliances ignored, all ships available.
REALLY IMPORTANT THINGS:
- Flags must post the name of their merchant ship in this thread at least 30 minutes before the cade begins. (Yeah it is the third time I said it... its that important.)
- Anyone who wishes can send a tell to Snowwalt or Yasscades to be jobbed into our crew. We will be using jobbing chat in this crew to communicate with pirates in the event. Merchant ship sinks and other important information will be announced in this chat.
Dont pick a ship that you will not be able to fill!
Note: For your flag to be able to win this Event Blockade, your flag much have a fame of Noted or above for the reason that you must have the same fame as you would be needing when dropping on the Island to be able to receive an Island through transferring it from flag to flag.
Special thanks to Yassenn for finishing off all the details and making this make sense.
If you have any questions, poke me or Yassenn in game, or post here.
Snowwman on both oceans ~
How to end #2 in a rigging competition
Powered by mvnForum
mvnForum copyright © 2002-2006 by MyVietnam.net