mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 13, 2019 2:11:05 PM

Posted by Blacktoad3 at Sep 6, 2011 7:08:55 AM
Re: Event Freaks Please read and comment..1rst time writer

decided to run a practice pilly with hirsty as judge and pvp to test for general time frame ..snags that may arise...test judging theroies...cheatability factors and ta get me seal arr

so i ran a test. the good news was that judging ideas worked. the bad news....
without doing the proposed 3 pnts or more in the block...i finished my Vike...failed twice on the IO, did 3 green ships, the forage, and then lost the BK 3 times...this took 2 hrs

the problems that arised,,,1) jobbers, they bailed, was able to keep a full ship though of good players, 2) that blasted BK bites....
what happened is cause of the 3 pillys (medium) i pulled junks and won 2 BK approtunites,,,but i had flipped on the compass and was in hot pursuit......1 lane had 3 BKs 2 red Ships and 2 Green ships all wanting a piece of me....

management is a hidden task of this race...the hold..the jobbers...getting into the block and switching to pilly mode...pushing SAIL as fast as you can..remebering to turn on a expedition to ACTIVE... recharting on the fly,,,,and many more

1 good tip fer ENTRYS is this...when doing the IO, make sure you chart from closest island ...so if you do have to repeat ...less LPS to return to it.

___________________sweet did my first quote correctly
----------------------------------------
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

Prince BadSanta Born on Cobalt

Avatar by Sir Gummy Bear @ Party Central Radio

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates