mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 22, 2019 3:23:45 AM

Posted by sweetnessc at Aug 23, 2011 3:46:38 PM
Re: Incredible Trophy Bakeoff
Kingpriam's Midnight Master was somewhat similar conceptually, except it was for gathering ranks instead of DR trophies: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=40740&offset=0

We did a trophy race too (not requiring the Incred trophies, but just the most trophies in x hours).

Personally I would think it would be familiar-worthy, as long as you can lock down the rules well enough to avoid potential problems. It might take quite a long time to get all of the trophies, so not sure how you'd want people to report their results. If you do a wiki edit you get the timestamp and record of edits, but it has the downside that people have problems with the formatting of it.

Does gunning require a badge? I thought everybody could do it in the navy, or with a friend's order. (Even without the missions experience to unlock the gunning mission I think you can do gunning by taking another mission, then cancelling it to gun instead.)
----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.