mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 25, 2019 5:11:40 AM

Posted by rissarissa13 at Aug 4, 2011 11:50:07 AM
Re: watch this cheat

For the record changing colors of puzzles aren't a cheat. I had my bilge pieces changed because I can't tell navy from the blue due to the fact I'm color blind to the whole color blue, so telling any shades I have a difficult time doing it. If I could I would change my Rigging & HS board, but we can't do that so, I just live with the fact it hurts my eyes ever running a HS. Edit: Before anything is said. Yes, I had permission from OM & the Devs to change my account pieces, but they are now changed back.
Maybe they auto-reset when you install a bilge bot. I don't know, just trying to help.
Actually marto it was changed when I deleted the game off my computer and I don`t play that much to even bother to get it back to where it can help me. and I didn`t bot for the last time. all of my stats are my own and legit.
----------------------------------------
Riss -Sweet Surrender -Princess of Imperial Coalition - Meridian

But, even when our hopes give way to reality and we finally have to surrender to the truth, it just means we've lost today battle. Not tomorrows war. - Grey's Anatomy

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates