mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 17, 2019 3:36:11 PM

Posted by Funnytuq at Aug 2, 2011 2:22:59 AM
Re: I'm sorry everybody..

Hey, I just wanted to create a thread to let certain people know that i'm sorry, I know its probably not going to change much, and people still may hate me but i just want to get this off my chest.. I understand that recently I have been a drama queen over the stupidest stuff and nobody deserves any of that, it's just that alot of stuff has been happening in my life and i did the dumb mistake and got mad at everyone else.. even those who helped me along the way, I also know that i may have been annoying in greeter chat and that its probably really annoying claiming that certain people bot.. In the long run, who cares? I shouldnt have made a huge scene about things and putting peoples names out there, I wanted just to aplogize for everybody that i pissed off.. If anyone noticed, I havn't been online in a few days, not because i quit viridan but its because i need time to relax and take a break from this game. You all are seriously wonderful, I just shouldn't have over-reacted the way I did. I hope yall forgive me for being such a huge turd .. and maybe on day in the future.. we can be friends.. (if whur not already) :x

I lol'd. Man, you're the best example of an idiot I could ever find.

That's cool, perhaps go to your own oceans threads? derp.

So people are only allowed to post in their own oceans forums? Great, then half the posts on every ocean's parley are invalid.
----------------------------------------
Bloonz on Malachite Emerald Obsidian heh

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates