mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 27, 2020 12:53:37 AM

Posted by 2NDSKY at Aug 1, 2011 8:31:38 AM
Re: Legacy (You're So Cute)

And you know what I think they might have to repeat this lecture a few times because they sure haven't improved.

We would improve given better circumstances. Going full out on an outpost blockade, where one flag last second returns the war dec and then focuses on the sinking of ships only, is not a good training ground in my opinion.

You forget that Fast Forward doesn't blockade because we want islands. We do it because we like to blockade, and because we have a lot of people who want to get into blockading. There was a reason I wanted this blockade against Legacy. I exspected a well contested blockade on both sides, where I would of had been using 50% experienced navers and 50% unexperienced ones. Unfortunatly in my opinion these weren't the right conditions to let them nav.

We can take a beating, no reason to hold back. I'd rather have a flag using their best navers, and giving their best effort to beat the sh!t out of us then 'trying' to let us win. It's how you advance.
Going for sinks only against a small flag is something I don't see any use for. Neither side will get anything out of it, other then a pride contest.

To Narci, the : ) and : S wasn't directed at you.

Let's just keep it at this, no need to keep this dragging on. It was Legacy's full right to make it sinking, although I don't approve of it for previous stated reasons.
----------------------------------------
Shadowiie on Emerald

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates