mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 3, 2020 5:18:46 PM

Posted by randy_chimp at Jul 31, 2011 11:28:30 PM
Re: Legacy (You're So Cute)

Eeeeh.... You might just be trolling me but in that case, fine, I'll take the bait.

When we asked Whiterose, Anchovia, Melany, Shezzy and Dalnoth to JC for us

This was all I really bothered to read for your post. To the first part, yeah, Chip's written 10 or so coherently thought out posts with good points in the two threads that you have sidestepped continuously, but HE'S TROLLING. No, you're just retarded. (Crap I said retarded does that mean Subtle Tease can't get a friendly kade anymore? Sorry Anch.)

Then, you are like "HMMM WE HAVE ONE LANDSTAFF AND HE'S NOT AMAZING....Well, since this is Viridis we better ask Whiterose, Anchovia, Melany, people who JC almost every weekend cause that's the kind of staff we need at Viridis against a small flag in a friendly blockade!"

Seriously, you need to grow some emotional balls and be able to take someone bringing up a 3p that affected a blockade in a very negative way. He has a right to be pissed off about it, and he was pretty kind when he stated it in the logs you showed in the other thread, so your excuses of "They weren't friendly, they were asking for it" is pathetic.

Furthermore, all this crap from all of your flag's representatives saying "We only do friendly blockades in our pond, which is Dendrite" is a bag of shit. Viridis is just as crappy of an island if not more crappy than Dendrite. There is no reason you should be handling a Viridis cade against an inexperienced flag in a must win manner, you should be using it to have fun or train in flag staff even if you don't like the people you are against for whatever irrational reason.

Your attitude on the forums is pathetic, and your actions in game are too. You have proclaimed you wish to help new flags, and then you shatter them because they were pissed about something they should be pissed about, and because it's Viridis.

But yeah. We're all trolling you, you saying to Shadowy "Let's have a fun kade" right after he asks for a friendly kade and then going sinking 2 minutes pre because "Q doesn't like him" is cool.

Remember that parenting thing? Yeah. LOWBLOW.

Edit 2: I am agreeing with the sentiment that teaching attitude is as important as teaching them blockading skills. I am not agreeing with any treatment of how people have acted towards Legacy and feel that Legacy act very appropriately, I am just putting forward the idea that perhaps they could be even better.

This really hurts me but... I agree with this. While I understand why Legacy was in a bad mood from the way the other flag acted, that's the way some losing flags act unfortunately. I have been on the winning side and experienced people hating and flaming for no reason other than they are bad at blockading and you aren't and flags on the losing side and how they continue to act is one of the reasons I am on the fence about returning to the Blockade scene right now.

Legacy by no means have to play nice after the horrible treatment they are receiving right now from most of the ocean for no reason, however I do agree with the sentiment that teaching people to blockade isn't just about giving them skills on the board, it's about helping to give them the right attitude. I admit that when I started to experience people flaming me that eventually I reacted to the pressure but I don't think that did much other than allow them to justify their twisted actions and piss them off even more.

The biggest thing that I would say to most of the ocean that trolls against Legacy and RM is that they are two flags who truly know what it means to be blockaders in my mind. They treat a blockade as a blockade, if you want to get on with them then do the same. Forget about the islands and do things for the fun of it and you won't care about losing as much. I am sure that people are going to post here claiming that they already do that but step back and think of the reasons why you are blockading, is it for fun or the islands?

KO seem to want islands and glory but the challenge is central to that for them too, so I'll half throw in that flag.

Edit: Changed most flags act that way to some
Edit 2: Edited for some clarification on what I'm agreeing with
----------------------------------------
Dachimpy.com (video tutorials website)
Blockade Simulator

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates