mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 26, 2020 12:14:50 PM

Posted by anchovygirl at Jul 30, 2011 7:47:07 PM
Re: Legacy (You're So Cute)
Can we stop with the back and forth please? Both flags are just going round in circles and it's making me dizzy.

Some people wanted this to be a fair blockade, however, considering your history did you really think that was going to happen? Unless both flags were willing to get over what happened before and were actively going to show that they're over it, a 'fair' blockade wasn't going to happen. Legacy should've taken into consideration who they were going up against. FF is a new blockading flag that's still learning. Legacy claim they would like to encourage newer flags onto the blockade scene and promote fair blockades, but seeing them put that into practice would be nice. Fast Forward should've been clearer on how they wanted the blockade to go. It's not hard asking for a capped, non-sinking blockade. The only hard thing about it is swallowing some pride and working up the courage to ask for that. To be honest, neither flag is great with words and that might be because the first language of the people involved isn't English.

I think in situations like these, it would be best to either announce on the forums your intentions (such as caps and what not) if the blockade is just for learning purposes, or get some sort of mediator. I think this is just starting to get petty and immature, especially considering the tournaments in-game. Act like you have some sort of dignity and respect for yourselves.
----------------------------------------
Anchovia

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates