mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 20, 2019 9:48:46 PM

Posted by Captainnkid at Apr 18, 2011 4:22:16 AM
Re: XML that Photograph! (Judges, Advice and Ideas needed)
Hello Pirates! Thank you looking this up. Some other details i would like to throw towards this event would be : (Oh and by the way, I am one of the judges for the event)

1) Contestants would need to upload all the three images to the entry thread. (First image - The image ye have clicked, the real-life image. Second Image - The Image ye created using Yohoho! Tools & Third Image - Is the ID picture). This format of entry is compulsory. There will be a fixed image size which will be given to ye shortly. Also, the entry thread is getting prepared and should be up soon :)

2) If you have any queries, Ye can submit it by posting a Private-Message (PM) to Icawte.

3)

Finish (5 points) - Yes, that means your can touch up your scene photo a little bit... photoshop, GIMP, whatever you like!

I want to make sure that it is only LITTLE BIT. Judges / Organizers have the right to disqualify any entry if they find a lot of third party interference in the image. We will be elaborating on this point in the event thread and make sure ye read it properly.

- To be updated frequently
----------------------------------------
Captainnkid on all oceans.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates