mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 26, 2020 8:20:15 PM

Posted by SirCarl67 at Mar 28, 2011 4:24:41 PM
Re: A Flag Cup Tournament
Are you thinking of this as a player run event or as an OM run event.

Artemis said in in the Forum purpose and guidlines

Yohoho! This be the place fer planning and discussing events that you're thinking o running! Rules are simple:

I am aware of a lot of posts in the forum for ideas for OM run events I do not know if they take on board these ideas.

If you are thinking of it as a player run event and have the resources to make it a success great. To cover the time zone issue I would suggest that you fix a time for all matches (either a time you think is convenient to the most players or to spread it around a bit such as all the 1st round group stage thkes place at midnight game time, the 2nd round at 8am and the 3rd round at 4pm), though if BOTH monarchs agree the start time can be changed.

If you are thinking of the event being run by the OMs they will be concerned about inflation. If they magic up large quantities of poe doubloon prices will rise as pirates will have more poe and will be able to use them to purchse doubloons. Replenishing stock will upset the IMs and distillers who rely on rum an CB sales.

Maybe this could be used to award a flag an island due for opening though they probsbly have their own ideas.
----------------------------------------
Apollo tells ye "If you're ok for me to do one [bake-off], I'll go with that."

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates