» List all forums
» » Forum: Events Workshop
» » » Thread: A Flag Cup Tournament
» » » » Post: A Flag Cup Tournament
Print at Oct 26, 2020 9:27:05 PM
|Posted by camero56 at Mar 28, 2011 5:13:49 AM|
A Flag Cup Tournament
similar to the football/soccer ( if your american ) world cup, actully identcial in the lay out of the world cup finals, in that rather than nations the flags set out to beat each other in a winner takes all group stage into knockout tournament.
if your unfamiliar id go on wikipedia
the qualifying would be based on a reputation level, if a flag isnt thinking about taking part, then they can drop out and let the next one in the queue join into the group stages.
itd be non-sinking limited to maximum WB. unless peoples decide otherwise.
the group stages matches would be best of 5 rounds, and the knockout stages best of 7
i just thought blockades should be celebrated a lot more its a quite genius thing you've made there puzzle pirates, you should put more PvP events onto it.
The Smaller Version
the euro/US/eastern sloop master's tour as hosted by " anyone willing to add money or a familiar or something to the pot"
- to avoid time zone clashes im sure if people want to enter all 3 they will be able to find the crews of people
the same tournament could also be done using just a 7-man sloop
with each with with a 100k/200k/whatever the teams will hapily go up to, buy in, because it starts with group stages and the top 2 in each group only go through, all it does is increase the pot for the oens who reach further into the tournament, meaning the tournament can be done with as few as 16 ship entries ( 16x7
- all matches are recorded in 2 separate parts. the sea battle and the fray. by a member of each of the crews, if people are finding this ruins your pc, have 2 print screens, one at the beginning of the fray, and the 2nd at the end,
i want videos because of how cool battle navigation is, and i reckon if you are going to subscribe that is one of the main reasons, to dream and become a captain.
it also allows to see DR's
- all the sloops and battles are held at 1 island,
- scores are based on the sea battle scores, and the fray scores, from photographic evidence from the battle videos
- you can only grapple when one of the ships are maxed ( for fray board) no sinking.
- 15 fine rum and 40 cannon balls for each ship, lower the amount if people stall.
- you cannot enter 2 ships as the officer, you cannot be a member of 2 teams, unless it is a separate tournament.
at the end of the tournament the pot is split upon proportionate takes, and the winners are given whatever 7 winners normally get, a portrait trinkets,
and the player of the tournament to be given a familiar,
and the captain/bnavver to be given a named olympian/gladiators/champion's sloop, which dosent exsist but i hope this tournament takes off so well it becomes a half a yearly event.
my pirates name is Triumph
Powered by mvnForum
mvnForum copyright © 2002-2006 by MyVietnam.net