mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 10, 2020 12:59:35 PM

Posted by Lotus_elise3 at Feb 5, 2011 5:20:37 PM
MMA Thread

Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort
Not sure if anyone on here watches MMA i know it's not to everyones liking but tonights big fight night in the UFC with middleweight champion Anderson 'The Spider' Silva defending his title against Vitor Belfort which is finally the biggest test of Silva's career and should be an exciting fight. Hoping for a Belfort KO tonight however he hasnt fought since 2009 which makes it even more interesting.

Jon Jones vs Ryan Bader
If that wasn't enough you have Jon 'Bonez' Jones vs Ryan 'Darth' Bader which is actually the fight im personally looking forward to, two very exciting fighters with knockout power and very good prospects in their division Jones is 12-1 and that 1 loss being a very harsh DQ to Matt Hamill for illegal elbows, Ryan Bader is 12-0 a very strong powerful fighter, some vicious knockout power and an NCAA Division 1 Wrestler very exciting match up and this fight will probably determine who goes on to get the next title shot. Jon Jones via Decision i think

Forrest Griffin vs Rich Franklin
Possibly the best card UFC have produced for awhile, UFC legends Forrest Griffin and Rich Franklin could be a main event fight on any other card, both have been in the ufc for a long time now both top class fighters who rarely produce a boring fight, if they keep the fight on the feet i cant see it going to a decision someone will get knocked out. I'll go with a KO for Rich Franklin.

Fantastic card and fights tonight, anyone else watching this tonight or have any predictions for the card in general?
----------------------------------------
A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates