mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 24, 2019 6:25:35 PM

Posted by Rhapzodi at Feb 2, 2011 2:08:08 PM
Re: Carousers seeking games?
Carousing Pirate: Rhapzody

Preferred games: Spades & Hearts

Feel free to ask me to join any spades game...I don't care much about the other persons rating or if their name is yellow, green, yellowish-green, pink or blue....I just love to play! (Downside to not being picky about who my partner in spades is:...I currently have a low rating atm-Distinguished(?)...but I do carry the Ultimate Spades trophy...so I do know how to play.)

Feel free to ask me to join any hearts game 5k or over. I don't generally like playing hearts for less than 5k unless the game is set to 50. I don't like playing with folks who do NOT cover their passes, or who throw the queen on the same person every single time. I like a fair balanced hearts game and dont mind losing in such a game...however, I do have a history of being grumpy and vocal if the game is one-sided...so you may want to think about that before asking me to play. My rating generally hovers at Master-Renowned.

I don't do TD, Drinking, SF, Rumble because I absolutely SUCK at these games...but will play for kicks if I like my opponent. Wont wager more than 50-100 poe on any of these games.

Don't worry about /telling me....I'm rarely on a ship or doing anything meaningful or productive so you wont be bothering me. =)
----------------------------------------
Rhapzody says, "Would someone tell me again WHY we call them EX's?"
Jthebear says, "X, what you put on the map so you can tell the police where the body is as part of your plea agreement......"

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates