mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jun 1, 2020 5:02:12 PM

Posted by Rhapzodi at Jan 6, 2011 6:15:24 AM
Re: Pirate Clone
Seems like I heard something about this, but I didn't hear that the pirate in question (EliNae) was trying to impersonate you. I simply heard someone say that their alt was EliNae..and not EliMae. (If I'm not mistaken, it's against TOS for me to say WHO the pirate was that I heard say it because we're not suppose to "out" folks and their alts here on the forums.) But, what I heard wasn't anything bad though. As a matter of fact, the pirate I heard claiming it to be their alt is NOT a bad pirate in any way shape, form, or fashion either...sounds like to me some folks got mad cause this pirate won all their poe on the big-boy tables and now those folks are trying to create chaos between you and EliNae.

But then again, I could be totally wrong and heard what I heard wrong too. I get distracted by shiny and pretty stuff all the ti....

.....ooo look! SNOW FLAKES!!

Edit: Fixed some grammatical stuff...sort of.
----------------------------------------
Rhapzody says, "Would someone tell me again WHY we call them EX's?"
Jthebear says, "X, what you put on the map so you can tell the police where the body is as part of your plea agreement......"

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates