mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 16, 2019 5:42:46 AM

Posted by Flamefire1 at Oct 29, 2010 9:03:12 PM
Re: A Crimson Forum Event: Suggest a Song
Ok, I have a few songs to post. I hope you like them, and I have had a lot of fun with these songs, so I hope that you do too. Just to let you know, these songs were not all popular songs, but they are better than a lot of songs being played on the radio nowadays. (I don't mean the country songs, they are still awesome.) If you are going to put these songs on your playlist, they are all available on itunes. :) Have fun!

First one: Sadie Hawkins Dance by Relient K
I like this song because it tells a funny story of a guy trying to get a date to the Sadie Hawkins Dance. I also like how the music sounds with the guitar, and my friends and I have been known to sing/scream this song while dancing around.

Second one: I'm Only Me When I'm With You by Taylor Swift
I really like this song because it has a nice fast beat, and the lyrics really get to me. I like how in this song Taylor expresses how she gets happy, and to me this song is a symbol of friendship between my friends and me.

Third one: Smile by Uncle Kracker
I like this song, because it reminds me of all the things in my life that makes me smile, and I get this warm fuzzy feeling inside :) I also think that Uncle Kracker did a good job singing this song, and I enjoy listening to this song.

Fourth one: I Want You by Kelly Clarkson
This song is one that i would listen to nonstop for hours on end. I've always been a Kelly Clarkson fan, and this is one of her better songs that has a good beat to it. I like how this song is so catchy, and fun to dance to. One of my friends and I would go crazy listening to this song. I like how in this song, it states that she (Kelly) wants someone, and she isn't afraid to let people know.

Fifth one: Check Yes Juliet by We Three Kings
I like this song because it has a fun beat, and during volleyball practice this song would be playing to get us all excited and smiling. I have heard this song even before the other volleyball girls, as I have listened to a wide range of music, not just the songs that are always being played on the radio. I can't help but smile when I hear this song. I don't really know why though. :)

Sixth one: All In by Lifehouse
I really like this song for its lyrics, it has a strong feeling/meaning to it. Its of a guy who is all in to be with a girl for the rest of his live, or, if you believe in God like I do, it is about someone who is meeting God, and wants to be with him forever, no matter what it takes to be with him. I don't know what you will get out of this song, but this is what I get out of it.

Seventh one: I Won't Apologize by Selena Gomez
This song is about how Selena has been used by a guy so that he can get another girl jealous. It is also about how she really liked him, and thought that he liked her, and she won't apologize for who she is.

Eighth one: High Of '75 by Relient K
I like this song for it's exciting beat and funny lyrics. It is about how feelings and how they relate to the weather, because they always change. It is also about how they are happy with a high of '75. I like this song also because it is just a really fun song. I have had a lot of fun dancing to this song in the yard with all of my pets looking a me like I'm weird. (I don't blame them) :)

Thanks, Flamefire1
Flamefire on Crimson

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates