mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 19, 2019 1:22:32 AM

Posted by Kimbers108 at Sep 29, 2010 4:21:39 PM
Re: RELEASE TIME PLEASE!

MORE EVENTS NEEDED FIRSTLY! (competitions, bigger tourneys with something else than trinkets, event cades)

1-A-Open islands for cading ... i think crimson is ready for it!

1-B- Non Sinking flotillas : Probably like sloops cutters and dhows max but like that we could still have fun sinking ships .... IO are getting boring ... Main idea : Have more TH fun!

2- Getting more expeditions on pillages should be great too :)
We love expeditions!

3- Trading post that we can trade trinkets we win in tourneys like flowers.

4- Black Market : So we can get TH and forage expeditions ... I know kids will be gambling on buying 10k a box but we can make a limit or making boxes cheaper...

5- Charts in skellies/zombies (Something like)
TH/Forages/Regular/IO maps

6- Daily competitions/Daily tourneys/ Familiar competitions ... (with better useful prices than trinkets) I know many people mentioned it before but we love competitions on crimson and we have like once a day when we are lucky ! Thanks Apollo!

7- More merchants spawn ... I got a stall on dragon nest and not much merchants going there.

8- Make event cades that humans can govern an island .. for 1 week ... 2 weeks ... 1 month?? At least some cades and people can enjoy governing an island!

9- Less skellies and zombies when fray ... we had 4 zombies/skellies frays.. it was perfect ... and now 5 why?? We cannot do winning frays anymore with 5 ... not many people can do them on islands that no one can get there except by missions.

10- Making place on stalls bigger?? We cannot have a Shoppe ... and in SY stall we cannot build more than a WB ...

Thank ye for answer and hoping Developpers and OM?s will read this!

MAIN POINT : MORE EVENTS AND MORE NEW THINGS + MORE TH PLEASE!

FEEL FREE TO POST HERE IF YE WANT SOMETHING SPECIFIC NOT MENTIONNED HERE PLEASE! LETS MOVE ON CRIMSON!

1-A-I don't see this happening unless more people start to play on Crimson. There isn't enough reason to open up the islands right now.

1-B-This is great idea

2-Expeditions are great but it's luck on getting them.

3-That one belongs in game design or you can sell/trade them on the forums

4-Aren't these built by island owners?

5-Wonderful idea

6-This is also a good idea

7-yeah, I think it has to do with overall ocean traffic. You might have to just go around getting the supplies yourself.

8-So you want it to be more like ICE in a way?

9-yeah, this is another game development thing. They need to posibly move it to only populated islands. However pirates with boats on islands where the fray is going on can job others to the boat. Not any good if you're not an officer with a badge.

10-That stinks. I didn't know that. But with population so low, is it really a good idea to take a WB out? I would think a sloop or cutter would be ideal.

I understand that things are different on Crimson versus the other oceans because of the population, however, I don't think that asking for a total rewrite on some things is very plausible.
----------------------------------------
Kimmy

I play a few oceans :)

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates