mvnForum Homepage

Print at Dec 7, 2019 1:58:43 AM

Posted by Sverdrup at Sep 18, 2010 5:19:53 PM
Re: Intent to Defend Terra
With great admiration do I like to congratulate Elements of Fear on a spirited and smartly fought sinking defence of Terra. Very well done, mates. It was not the poes that won ye the isle, it was the way that sailors, carpers, bilgers, gunners allowed us to move, score, and on occasion sink. It was close at times, and disciplined scoring ... man that one junk of ours was a tough cookie in both rounds ... who was on it, I like to know :-)

This blockade also showed that pirates make and break blockades, not poes. On a personal level, I like to also thank all those who jobbed onto the ship that I had the honor to battle navigate. We did pay, proudly, 2500 per segment and each of our jobbers was more than worth that poes. We all stayed together from the first to past the last second of rounds-1 and rounds-2 sending more than our fair share of enemies to the bottom of the seas, your hard work made this so.

Thank you also to our enemies of Domination for being. If ye ever need, perhaps, a helping hand against a target we are not allied with (we only have 2 allies, and only Elements of Fear is an island-owner) in the future, feel free to talk to us ... we may help in more ways than just one. Congratulations on being the only other flag to have initiated at least 2 blockades on Cobalt this year. A good thing, I feel.
----------------------------------------
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates