mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 3, 2020 4:52:41 AM

Posted by pomfret at Aug 25, 2010 7:37:24 AM
Re: TO Rebel or not TO Rebel? Call to Arms at Papaya!

I want to do this in the spirit it was intended but I do not wish to waste the time of my jobbers as well. I would like to raise the rate to 100 or 200 per segment which is still low for blockades.

The idea is to see whether people can be influenced by politics and fun more than poe. I suppose I can agree to 200 poe cap. But I can't say the same for the other 2 sponsors. And no, I won't pay you more than 50,000 poe even if you pay your jobbers 200 poe instead of 10. :p

But others might hee hee.

I will set the blockade time for 3pm Sunday afternoon eastern time zone. Saturday i have a wedding. If another time is preferred TO let me know and i will try to accommodate but it needs to be Sunday.

I believe the attacker sets the time that suits them? You may have to get your flag's fame up a tad in order to drop on a large island like Papaya?

Shall I take it that the uprising has begun? If so, please post the customary intent thread, just for hoots.
----------------------------------------
Pomfret of Midnight Cerulean and Most Oceans
Except when I am Scroogie or somebody else

Stupid merger made me change my signature...

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates