mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 15, 2019 4:31:01 AM

Posted by Dadagnos2 at Aug 13, 2010 1:39:16 AM
Looking for crafting puzzle threads (Complaint about forum's transparancy)
Harrrr!!! I've been searching the forum for ages it seems, but I cannot find what I'm looking for!
Initially I was just searching for more info about the craftingpuzzle contest; maybe the original post about this, and the followups...
Shouldn't be to hard ye say, eh? *me pulls several hairs out of his sideburns* IT IS!!!
How come this forum has no clean searchfunctions available? If ye're looking for a specific thread ye receive at least hundreds of threads that have NOTHING te do with what ye're looking for... I even think a lot of the threads I found we're allready dead.

Ok, enough with my frustrations: is there anyone who can help me find all the info about the craftingpuzzle competition? I need to know specifications and ofcourse a list of all the prototypes / raw ideas that allready were posted. And please don't just stop by this thread to tell me I need to search for it on the forums... XD I would most likely start wandering my neighbourhood slicing people up with a skulldagger and/or a stick... maybe even rumble them up with a fish....

Thanks in advance, yours truely,

Dada
----------------------------------------
Dada holds the one and only peanut!

PS. Why do english speaking people refer to peeing as to "taking a piss" instead of "giving a piss"?...

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates