mvnForum Homepage

Print at May 26, 2019 3:12:31 AM

Posted by PoshJosh at Jul 14, 2009 8:00:49 PM
Re: Family Ocean Beta Feedback
Thanks for the links, Stabatha, and my apologies for the tone of my post, I was venting and already in a bad mood. I'll edit and add to the existing threads.

P.S. You can also buy dubs with poe via the exchange, you don't have to use real money for each transaction. It's easiest to just go to a bank or palace and click on the cash box.

yes, I knew about this as well, but IMO it just adds to the overall price of the product as well as adding more hoops to jump through, and again, there is nothing on sub oceans that I'm aware of that compares to this unique feature on Doubloon Oceans. I thought that the idea behind doubloons was to enable people to pick and choose what features to spend money on that full subscribers paid for to use. Non subscribers on Sub oceans do not need to pay extra to deliver an item they've ordered. The only restriction on some items is that they must be an officer or shop/stall owner/manager to deliver. I don't understand the necessity of doubloons to be able to deliver a product that doesn't require you to be an officer or a manager/owner in order to use.
----------------------------------------
~just call me STUPID

"No, you're stupid because you can neither remember what you said, nor read the bit I quoted. You should just give up and sod off already."
----------------------------------------
Blobbles

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates