mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 13, 2019 7:18:39 PM

Posted by moonmaiden79 at Jul 14, 2009 7:10:59 PM
Re: Family Ocean Beta Feedback

Coming from a sub ocean, playing for 5 years now, and trying to learn doubloons, I must say that the most FRUSTRATING thing I tried to do was deliver an order I paid for and not having the doubloons to do it.

It makes absolutely no sense to me why I shouldn't be able to deliver my wardrobe. It's done. I paid for it. I worked at the stall to complete it, which cost me doubloons to allow me to do. WHY is it costing me doubloons I don't have? WHY should it cost me doubloons at all!

Non subs on Subscription oceans order things and get them delivered without having to PAY REAL MONEY to get them delivered.

And this encourages me to order more fake products, thereby stimulating the economy, how?

The transition from blue to green oceans is difficult for most of us pirates who've played exclusively on blue oceans for years. Others have suggested that the next red ocean be either another blue ocean or that there be some type of family subscription. If you have constructive additions to these ideas perhaps you should share them... I've put links below.

Family Sub Idea

2 Changes regarding doubloons/PoE

P.S. You can also buy dubs with poe via the exchange, you don't have to use real money for each transaction. It's easiest to just go to a bank or palace and click on the cash box.
----------------------------------------
Stabatha- Tarts of Doom, Obsidian

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates