mvnForum Homepage

Print at Mar 21, 2019 8:55:26 AM

Posted by name_unknown at Jul 5, 2009 4:41:48 AM
Re: Hrmmm =/ Idk... Atlantis?

I'm now the proud owner of a WF... And it just lies there, everyones like GO TU A SINKIE FLOT NAO PL0X!!@!@$ And I'm like... -thinks- (recalls the last 50 sinks in non-sink flots) NO IM NOT GOING TO A SINK FLOT! Then I Go to atlantis and see WF's just totally r***ing the competition and haulting total sh** loads of treasure and crazy muther*** **** **** *** YA >=D So, I'm like, wow, if I had enuf a few minutes in here, I WOULD TOTALY POWN ARGUS! Then I realized.. I HAS A WF =3 But then again, here's my dilemmas

1. I need a bnavver, respected aint gonna cut it
2. I need an XO, im good, but I ain't atlantis-worthy
3. I need an MMA.. I Can't end of story..
4. If I sink, Ill explode!

Now, I'm not TOO afraid of sinking, as, from what i've seen that wf's are next to invincible except against gorgs, but, the stock, and if i DO sink, and of course, the dang map....

I wanna reallly run one of theese since Ill be basicly rich once i finish it, even after i split the booty, I need a kinda "guide on how to prep YOUR ship for death pownage in atlantis" Err.. I wont be XO, or MMA, or Bnav.. SO if I could find anyone on here willing to do those for me, be greatly appreciated..

But I wanan know all about dem "chests" and what happens if too many goons get onboard ship,c'mon mates ffed me some knowledge.. =3

DOnt gimme the yppedia page to atlantis, already seen it.

Edit: Feed me some good citadel info too, not just : Dew It GuD ChEsTs DeArE

Edit Numbor 2= Stock lvls 2 plz

Edit 3 =3 = Also can someone give me a comparison of monsters to ships? I mean or lvls of shot power/ ram power/ life?

There are lots of discrepancies in there. For example, you said 'If I sink, I'll explode!' and in the following sentence then said 'Now, I'm not afraid of sinking...'.
Could you try again, but this time clearly lay out what you're looking for, what ocean you're on, what time you're thinking of, who you are, e.t.c? Also, I'm not sure if this belongs in TTQA. Try your ocean's Parley board.

As I posted in a different thread, only gamble with what you're prepared to lose. Assume you WILL sink, and if you can handle that, then feel free to shoot ahead.
If you are in a decent crew, then you should have some pretty eager SOs who will gladly take the positions outlined. You can also outsource people from Just For Fun and Yer Mum - these two crews pretty much hold every decent player in Cobalt apart from four - but I don't see them being to eager to help if they don't think they'll win anything.

Seems to me yer looking for an Navver, AND an XO, AND a m@a, and you don't have a map, or stock, or really are very prepared at all. It would be better to get the map and stock, load up for Atlantis, and then pick a Navver and a M@A from the crowd that will come aboard. PS: You should be XO.

One last point:
You wrote: 
GO TU A SINKIE FLOT NAO PL0X!!@!@$ And I'm like... -thinks- (recalls the last 50 sinks in non-sink flots) NO IM NOT GOING TO A SINK FLOT! Then I Go to atlantis and see WF's just totally r***ing the competition and haulting total sh** loads of treasure and crazy muther*** **** **** *** YA >=D So, I'm like, wow, if I had enuf a few minutes in here, I WOULD TOTALY POWN ARGUS!

.... wdf?

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates