mvnForum Homepage

Print at May 25, 2020 9:08:13 PM

Posted by Megami1 at Jun 4, 2009 6:34:00 PM
Re: The Shop Tool
Shop Tool Update:

I have received several emails and when I finally came around to check the PMs I noticed i had a box full of them asking if I was going to be updating the shop tool with new colors and such.

I have retired from YPP about year ago. My last update was made after my retirement. I do not plan to make any more updates to the shop tool at this time.

If someone is interested in taking over the maintenance on the shop tool, let me just say this. You MUST be an advanced Excel user to even attempt this. The formulas and sheets are very complex to the point that one little boo boo will break quite a few things. I am available via email to help with questions should someone want to attempt this update, but I do not have the time nor the will to keep up with such a massive undertaking for a game that I no longer play.

I am however, willing to continue to host the new tools as they are updated. This will keep the download update feature in tact and no one will have to change it. So if you wanna try it, let me know.

Thank you to everyone who helped and used the shop tool and gave all your valuable feedback on it. I'm really glad to have been a part of the Shop Tool for the time that I was.
----------------------------------------
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
Megami has proposed a muffin. If you propose a waffle in return, ye will be breakfast buddies!

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates