mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 18, 2019 8:51:30 AM

Posted by Talisker at May 5, 2009 11:38:04 AM
Re: Conference of the Monarch (Thoughts)
Attending 2 of them, one on Midnight another on Sage, I rather enjoyed them. I thought they were great avenues for feedback, and some ideas benefitted from RL discussion. The entire tone and format of discussion was significantly different and on the whole, I thought was quite good. Getting some degree of immediate feedback from Hypnos was also great. I'd enjoy another.

That being said, I thought the recent office hours served a similar purpose in terms of getting some direct feedback. And I raised some similar concerns (seriously, meaningful governor controls) and some impromptu brainstorming yielded some nifty results. I'd be in favor of more office hours.

On the whole, the benefit of both to my mind was some degree of actual feedback and interaction with People Who Matter. Much of GD just seems to be shouting down a well.
----------------------------------------
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates